Saturday, May 10, 2014





Writing Happy Mother’s Day to Face Book Friends isn’t enough to express the gift I felt when I was a boy who saw the Greek Goddess of love rise radiant from the ocean to represent the divine creativity of women.

 

Women had been and still are my teachers starting with my mother who worked long hours in a pen and pencil factory but still had time to draw my smile by teaching me my ABC and 123. You know, with lines like this, I could play a god on Game Of Thrones.

 

I could be Venus’s son whose name rhymes with stupid.

 

He was in love with a beautiful girl named Psyche, a Greek word for Mind.

 

That gives me an idea for a T-Shirt for her: I’m With Cupid.

 

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO ALL AND FUTURE MOMS TO BE!!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020