Friday, May 16, 2014

The Better Alien Of My Imagination




Looking back at Pac Man, I’ve always known information was going to be swallowed by ghosts in the machine. Is the Russian President putting everyone on when he accuses America of inventing the Internet to control countries? Nations are like the song by Tears For Fear: Everybody Wants To Rule The World. The Clash sang of police and thieves scaring the nations with their guns and ammunition, oh yeah. They both stole my ideas after head injuries. I can’t forget. I can’t let go. So I died and went to Google Heaven. 

 

Cyber Life after regular old media is more unbelievable than movies on Earth.

 

It’s been real

 

To Sleep, Perchance To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks: Real Life Comic Book Cyber Journal Of The Better Angels Of Our Nature By Danny Aponte of P.S 161

 



 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020