Monday, May 5, 2014

The Earth Is Not Playstation





Charlie Rose said a great story begins with a question. This one begins with an answer.

 

I found unexpected way to create tour book for my town and it went beyond borders.

 

This was my homework at New York University. With ideas evolving, I kicked started engines in the computer room, a techno metropolis that didn’t ethnic-profile me.

 

The virtual reality I call Cyber Blanca paled next to a Venezuelan painter who loved me so purely we were already married with a kiss that wipe away my uncertain smile.

 

She turned golden Manhattan before it became Paris, The City Of Lights in her eyes.

 

She was the last memory I held on when my brain came crashing down by injuries. 

 

An outmoded Win95 saved from junkyards in 2001 saved dreams from deletion

 

Word took me back to burnt-out buildings in my Wonder Years.

 

Here boy wandered for parts for a homemade computer.

 

And The Spirit Of The Silicon reinvented Mystery.

 

It recalled my memories to reboot Justice.

 

Transcendence? That sounds familiar.

 

Oh, I remember. Been there

 

Done that

 

In The South Bronx of America

 

To Sleep, Perchance To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks: Comic Book Cyber Journal Of The Better Angels Of Our Nature By Danny Aponte of P.S 161

 

To change the world and go where no one has ever gone before is goal worth pursuing.

 

Upgrade The War Of Ideas. Make education higher. Make it so, Dan X Machina.

 

Make extraordinary come true on behalf of Planet Earth and her dreamers.

 

South Bronx Japanese Anime Style!

 

Lol

 




 


 

Copyrighted 2014 by me.

 

P.S: there was a Tron Light Cycle program running in my old computer way, way before the sequel ever happened.  But that’s a story for another time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020