Thursday, May 1, 2014

KISS MY AD!!!!




Attention NYPD: This is my real Magnetic Resonance Imaging of my Gray Matter.

 

In other words, this is my brain. This is my brain on Social Media.

 

Any questions?

 

Need to solve a murder here, there and everywhere?

 

How about mine at NYU at the hands of a Nazi?

 

I died and went to Google Heaven. 

 

I see justice as lightning strikes.

 

Cool.

 

To Sleep, Perchance To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks: Comic Book Cyber Journal Of The Better Angels Of Our Nature By Danny Aponte of P.S 161

 

There are 8 million stories in The Naked City and more beyond borders.

 

You’re now one of them on police line-ups.

 

Gotcha.

 

Japanese Anime South Bronx Action True Life Style!

 


 


 


 


 

Copyrighted 2014 by me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020