Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sucks to be the letter n. But without it you can't spell NUTS!!!!









I’m actually African-American. But I had an accident when I was a baby. I fell into a tub of bleach in the backyard of my grandmother’s house in South Carolina. “Oh, Sweet Jesus,” she screamed. “My grandson’s been bleached into a Puerto Rican!!!”

 

My life has been hard ever since but I do smile anyway.

 

In memory of Maya: a rising spirit enchanting poetry.

 

Hey, can I buy The Clippers with a priceless story?

 

It’s on the N-word used on me affectionately.

 

It makes me feel much at home.

 

God bless the USA.

 

Seriously

 

To Sleep, Perchance To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks: Real Life Comic Book Cyber Journal Of The Better Angels Of Our Nature By Danny Aponte of P.S 161

 

Chapter One: It was a dark and stormy knight of Jedi journalism

 

http://thegreatamericantweet.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020