Saturday, May 17, 2014

CHOW TIME CYBER



Quick chapter of me bloody life: I saw a sad woman on a park bench in London. I decided to lift her spirit with my story of a boy with magic powers. She was so delighted she hit me on the back of me poor head. I spent years in a coma or Stupefied while she was making endless pounds from my book. I don’t blame anyone for not believing me. But did it ever occur to anyone why she doesn’t make public appearances? Could it be she’s afraid she’ll see me in the crowd of her fanatics? Does she fear being deader than a parrot in Monty Python? Make me copyrighted words: I’ll see that witch burn like books at a Nazi Rally!!! LOL like The Phantom of The Opera I will! Ms Rollins, is it now? You should have buried me in the park when you had the chance. I have now unleashed The Spell of Satire to properly kill you in front of your audience now mine. Good night, dear

 

Do try to have sweet dreams of me smile.

 

Now which way to The Paris Review?

 

To Sleep, Perchance To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks: Real Life Comic Book Cyber Journal Of The Better Angels Of Our Nature By Danny Aponte of P.S 161

 

Chapter One: It was a dark and stormy Jedi knight of journalism

 



 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020