Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Truth, Justice and the comic books!




“I have to sacrifice myself to gain you more time to save the galaxy,” he said

 

“No, Danny! Don’t do it! We need you! I need you,” she said.

 

“Didn’t you call me an egotistical space cadet?” he said

 

“I love you,” she said with tears in her anime eyes.

 

“I love me too,” he said with tears in his big eyes.

 

“Good bye,” she wailed after he kissed himself.

 

To Be Continued!!!

 

The Return Of Me In YouTube

 

Selfie On The Better Angels Of Our Nature On The Great American Novelty Face Book

 



 

To Sleep, Perchance To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks: Real Life Comic Book Cyber Journal Of The Better Angels Of Our Nature By Danny Aponte of P.S 161

 

Chapter One: It was a dark and stormy knight of Jedi journalism

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020