Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Stay tuned

 
Bronx Zoo was under brightness burning through Ozone Layer weakened by parasites.

 

I sweated hours in heat wave to prevent homelessness by Paradise Management.  I roamed decades of buildings and houses that made it to 21 Century.

 

Water

 

I saw park as paradise when I saw a water fountain.

 

It was a dry well in The South Bronx.

 

It was like a mirage.

 

I’m thirsty for justice like a turtle left to die in a desert of scorpions.

 

Unlike the boy I was, I see the virtue of violence on evildoers.

 

I finally tracked you down. I know exactly where you live.

 

You have no idea on what I’m going to do with you.

 

Yes, you, Freedom of Speech.

 

I have many ideas…

 

To Sleep, Perchance To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks: Real Life Comic Book Cyber Journal Of The Better Angels Of Our Nature By Danny Aponte of P.S 161

 

Chapter One: It was a dark and stormy knight of Jedi journalism

 

I’m writing program to bring Hell to Paradise Management.

 

Behold a pale writer. And deadline wrote with him

 

End

 

My brain MRI done by New York Radiology, TV guided mind on sharpening visions

 

…like tears in rain…

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020