Friday, June 6, 2014

Transcendence is an old idea. Been there. Done that. Duh

 
Our poor little town of my childhood is becoming more Middle Eastern or Islamic.

 

The Yemeni got raided after 9/11. The FBI closed their grocery store called Stop 1.

 

The laundry mat next door was closed because of ethnic cleansing bomb plans.

 

Terrorism is making my homework assignment extremely very tough.

 

I have to make a tour book to draw tourists to The South Bronx. 

 

The teacher who gave out this assignment nearly fainted at NYU as her international students living in better houses and gardens gasped in horror. One Swiss student got up and moved to another galaxy far, far away from Danny The Phantom Menace.

 

I had a marketing problem.

 

You know, I barely got into the halls of HIGHER EDUCATION. I guess the university needed a little quota color to spice up their ivory towers of Pi in sky.

 

After spending hours developing A.I at the computer lab on my free time, I closed my eyes in my dorm room and used The Creative Force to brainstorm on my drawing table.

 

Ideas levitated around me after I pressed a button to hear a favorite childhood theme song from a TV show. I choose to accept the mission impossible to make the world faint.

 

I assembled my IMF team and lit the fuse at the risk of being disavowed by the USA.

 

After this, I’m going to need a vacation.

 

I’m thinking Disneyland.

 

To Sleep, Perchance To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks: Real Life Comic Book Cyber Journal Of The Better Angels Of Our Nature By Danny Aponte of P.S 161

 

Chapter One: It was a dark and stormy knight of Jedi journalism

 




 

“I’m starting a new group called The Avengers. You want to join, Danny?” said Tony Stark as a beautiful mutant was massaging my back wounds in The Virgin Islands.

 

Piss off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020