Thursday, June 5, 2014

Fun with profiling by Danny Aponte of P.S 161 for The Reading Rainbow On PBS


Where were the Puerto Ricans in Anchorman II: The Legend Continues starring Will Farrell as Ron Burgundy, maverick TV journalist?

 

I saw black Americans, British and natives from other countries

 

I didn’t see one His Panic actor in the so-called comedy movie.

 

I don’t give a taco about many unemployed His Panic actors.

 

I only care about me, the multi talented Danny Aponte!!!

 

Boycott future Will Farrell films! Hurt him badly!!!

 

Bow before me and I will get me mucho work!!!

 

Are any self-centered His Panic actors with me?

 

Welcome to the jungle of ego, little monkeys.

 

Coming soon: His Panic: The Movie!!!

 

No illegal laugh track need apply.

 

Selfie On The Better Angels Of Our Nature On The Great American Novelty Face Book

 

Fun With Ethnic Profiling For The Reading Rainbow by Danny Aponte of P.S 161

 

Happy Puerto Rican and Israeli Day Parade, Gerardo Rivera, you double-crosser!

 



 

To Sleep, Perchance To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks: Real Life Comic Book Cyber Journal Of The Better Angels Of Our Nature By Danny Aponte of P.S 161

 

Chapter One: It was a dark and stormy knight of Jedi journalism

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020