Friday, October 27, 2017





In his Oscar acceptance speech, Al Pacino mentioned The South Bronx where he was raised. He spoke of a young girl from his old neighborhood.

She told him if he made it to The City Of Angels so can she.

That’s all I needed to start a musical.

It’s about putting The South Bronx on police line-ups that ends in Yankee Stadium to finish a homework assignment on creating a tour book that draws sightseers from different nations like North Korea and Russia and other fun places on Earth!

Then I went beyond the borders of our town to put 8 million stories of The Naked City and kept pushing until ALL AMERICANS ON POLICE LINE UPS!

I just need for someone to sign me out of the mental hospital.

I don’t have family.

(Don’t tell anyone but that’s not really true. But I got to make you feel bad so you can help me help you.)

If you’re going to free me better make it quick.

They’re going to perform a lobotomy to make me stop complaining how bad the food is among other things.

In full disclosure, I am not American.

I am an energy-based alien who sees the USA as The Starship Enterprise.

Like you and your crew, captain, I want to go home.

By the way, the name of the mental hospital is Area 51.

The government is releasing secret papers on JFK. Why not the ones on extraterrestrials?

This is going to be the greatest musical of all time

And The Oscar goes to…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020