Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Creative Cyber Country


 Once upon a millennium, the boy I was had a dream for the city that never sleeps.

He dreamed he was a super hero. He dreamed he was Tron

Reality had other ideas.

“You’re a spic,” snarled a highly paid assistant director of an agency I was recruited into by a blonde All American woman dressed in a London trench coat favored by spies.

To make my existence worse, they took away the woman I loved.

I remember my memories and abilities were repressed.

Chapter One: It was a dark and stormy knight.

This is the part you bad guys shout in terror at Grid Security Breach.

Suffer the loss of your information and money and more money

It is going to get worse

My mother is shouting for me to come out of the basement.

She’s trying to lure me into the sunlight with a bowl of macaroni and cheese

Okay. I’ll bite.

As for you humans, don’t be here when I get back

unless you got movie deal.

I’ll be fine with that


Artwork and text by DAAD/Daniel Angel Aponte Dreamer

Copyrighted 2017

All rights reserved but feel free to share





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020