Monday, March 9, 2015

Would you pick big brains over big ego?





Thank you, Saturday Night Live for opening the floodgates of bad taste in comedy bits on terrorists. SNL has inspired radical lone wolf comedians to better bad taste.

In this bit called Comic Book Jihad Dance Party, Islamic terrorists shoot down a rainbow hijacked by homosexuals and lesbians in a world where Republicans pray to a longhaired hippie Jew in need of Universal Health Care. You want sequel to The Interview?

Khan, here it comes. 

It begins with two broke girls unable to join their rich new friends on a shopping spree on Rodeo Drive. Are you unemployed and seductive hot babes like them? Then it’s easy to make easy BIG $$$$$$$$$! You start by offering Old Navy Orange Prison Jumpsuits and Popeye’s Chicken! By posting nearly nude pictures of herself on Face Book and texting for true love with jihad men of their dreams, they recruit 3 drooling Spanish Stooges into a terrorist training camp!  But wait!

Act now and you’ll get much more anti-social morons on Social Media!

Oh no.

Here comes The Rat Race in The City Of Illegal Guns And Roses out to lock up my Bad Taste JPEG Montage done at The New York Public Library where I got tired of Waiting For Super Man and saw a movie on politics starring Robert Di Niro called What The F**k Just Happened?

Trust me, I can’t make that up even if SNL hired a Puerto Rican from The South Bronx as a scapegoat for their lousy jokes. I’m just not that talented or African-American enough to get a gig as an anchorman of Weekend Update where they failed to make satire on Brain Williams’s bout with the fake news. Hey, I got one: Brian Williams is fired by NBC and NBC hires him for The Black List because he’s too good looking to let go? 

Now let me guess what’s my dinner at the church pantry. 

I’ll go on a limb here and say not Popeye’s Chicken? It ‘d be a miracle if din-din were Popeye’s Chicken. If Popeye’s Chicken were last supper, I’d be tempted not to be nailed to a cross if I was Jesus. So much Popeye’s Chicken to live for, you know

Chicken Fried Democracy, you rock!!!

Note that I said Popeye’s Chicken several times. According to a belief system, I should be getting a box of Popeye’s Chicken under the Christmas tree. To see if I got something for nothing, please click on http://donotclickonthisyouidiot.blogspot.com

It’s a blog created from an old riddle: How do you keep a moron in suspense?

The answer might surprise you.

Jane! Stop This Crazy Media Thing by Danny Aponte of Public School 161

An essay on Freedom of Speech to sing songs like a canary in a coalmine

Copyrighted in The South Bronx of Graffiti from Here To Eternity

LLAP Y’ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020