Monday, March 23, 2015

Project Fairchild


When she was three days a newborn, she wrapped her little hand around mine.

After I said hi, she smiled softly for the first time, a commonplace miracle.

I held her when she cried and sang to her until she sang in her voice.

I brought her dolls to life as her giggles gave way to laugher.

This is 1 spell my little enchantress weaves for my wisdom

She drew pictures of past dreams I’ve seen in my childhood.

She made me see her heART (of infinite dimensions)

On Paint Box, I drew her fractions when she was 5 ½.

Her mind is superior to Artificial Intelligence.

She is wired for Higher Education.

I pointed out the moon and the stars to explain the origin of her creative spirit.

Up in the mountains of The Live Free Or Die State where we could see constellations stretch beyond human imagination, I warned her I would fly her to the top of the tallest tree if she misbehaves again.

She held onto me tight with her eyes closed and promised to be a good little girl.

She believed I could fly?

Wow.

She made a snow angel as the sun fell in afternoon shades of gold under sea of blue skies.

She urged me to make myself an angel like the pushy little girl I knew her to be.

Her heart broke when I disappeared. She searched and cried my name.

O joyful child of light, find me in Future Earth, final destination for you.

We’ll see one another in a thousand years to bring love home.

For now, humans make movie.

Everybody happy.

Jane! Stop This Crazy Media Thing by Danny Angel Aponte of Public School 161

Essays on Freedom of Speech to sing songs like a canary in a coalmine

Copyrighted in The South Bronx of Graffiti from Here To Eternity

LLAP




Without the mystery of your Mona Lisa smile, what I create is nothing. You bring to life this emoticon.  You’re the last three little words in heart, the spell of art, my little enchantress. What I wrote goes for the rest of you unique individual spirits now reading this text. Have a wonderful weekend in the expanding universe of your inner space.

Ciao, Bella

Jane! Stop This Crazy Media Thing by Danny Aponte of Public School 161

An essay on Freedom of Speech to sing songs like a canary in a coalmine

Copyrighted in The South Bronx of Graffiti from Here To Eternity

LLAP



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020