Wednesday, March 18, 2015

See you




Very Special Announcement To Very Special People!!! This Means You Reading This!!!

Wedding invitations has been sent out to the beautiful spirits gracing my Face Book! 

My sense of reality is finally getting married to fantasy, my long time love!

It’s a dream come true! Bring to the reception the gift of life that you are!

Prepare to dance all night under stars around planet Earth in celebration!

The music selection includes Billy Idol singing Dancing With Myself! 

My beautiful bride picked that song herself! She’s so talented!!!

I’m so lucky to have her love me!

I’m a happy little boy again.

Jane! Stop This Crazy Media Thing by Danny Aponte of Public School 161

An essay on Freedom of Speech to sing songs like a canary in a coalmine

Copyrighted in The South Bronx of Graffiti from Here To Eternity

LLAP



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020