Tuesday, March 24, 2015

If you're too lazy to watch this, chances are you're dead in which case I'm wasting my text time






 I looked at Picasso’s work and Rene Magritte’s The False Mirror and crossed my eyes to combine their genius to create this emoticon activated by spirited smiles such as yours to symbolize the expanding universe of creative inner space.

By the way, I knew Pablo Picasso.

We were the best of friends.

We went to Paris and had a great time.

Suddenly I was a poor artist enriched by the eyes of the most beautiful woman in the world. She rejected me and went off with someone with money. I never fought for her because she was too good for me. I loved her enough to let her go.

 I was drunk when I took my life with a pistol in 1901.

 Picasso was heartbroken and that was the start of his Blue Period.

He did a painting of me happy in Heaven with women. He was a fine brother to me.

Picasso didn’t know that the great Sean Connery dug me up from my grave. He said, lad, you’re an immortal like me! You’re a Highlander!  And I was like awesome!

Let’s get some chicks and fight bad immortals!!

And we got on horses and rode to a great soundtrack. I experienced decades of adventures around the world that would leave humans breathless in disbelief.

Then I meet you on Face Book. It’s amazing how much you look like her in Paris 1901.

Tell me you’re her. Tell me you’re immortal.

Tell me you believe in second chances.

Tell me this had to happen just as I was dreaming of getting a real life in 2015.

Jane! Stop This Crazy Media Thing by Danny Aponte of Public School 161

An essay on Freedom of Speech to sing songs like a canary in a coalmine

Copyrighted in The South Bronx of Graffiti from Here To Eternity

LLAP



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020