Thursday, March 19, 2015

I am not American enough for America? Then from on I am an alien in a country that is the next best thing to being on board The USS Enterprise. Your ancestors were kind to me. On their behalf, allow to beam over to take a look at the engine called American Exceptional-ism, shall we?




 Your spirit graces the face of this beautiful planet as it does my Face Book.

You, among other souls, enabled me to create an emoticon

It symbolizes the universe of your inner space.

Good women are heaven on Earth

The loss of love is hell.

Fight for love.

Jane! Stop This Crazy Media Thing by Danny Aponte of Public School 161

An essay on Freedom of Speech to sing songs like a canary in a coalmine

Copyrighted in The South Bronx of Graffiti from Here To Eternity

LLAP





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020