Wednesday, July 16, 2014

You are teleeclectic like me



Corner View LLC is the name of the place that brought the building where my disabled mother has lived in since a president was moved out of The White House in the last days of Watergate and The South Bronx looked like parts of Europe after World War II where Puerto Ricans were drafted in huge numbers to fight The King of All Nazi Media. “Leave your furniture behind,” barked a Hispanic by the name of Richard who said he’s ex-cop.

 

He wanted to give us bunk beds.

 

It was an offer of Paradise Management paving the road to homelessness far from 24 dollars and trinkets offered to Indians to sell Money-Making Manhattan.

 

The landlord’s representatives had concentrated some old time residents to the other side of the building (with ‘corner views’ of brick walls in some cases.)  They pressured us to move without lease to Burnside in The South Bronx, mother to shelters and incinerators.

 

Anger should not cloud objectivity. Vision should be clear as blue skies and infinite stars.

 

I see The City of Illegal Guns and Roses in shades of Nazism or Dark Side of Capitalism.

 

Judgment Day reminds me of a legendary journalist behind a desk with Eye In Sky logo.

 

“Get your story right,” said Walter Cronkite of CBS News and Welcome Home slogans.

 

I imagine telling of my time on Earth before all the angels and God interrupts me.

 

He wants to know if I’m speaking truth.

 

You’re God. Look into my brains.

 

Duh.

 

To Sleep, Perchance To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks: Real Life Comic Book Cyber Journal Of The Better Angels Of Our Nature By Danny Aponte of P.S 161

 

Chapter One: It was a dark and stormy knight of Jedi journalism

 

Poetic justice is my first warning shot read loud like thunder.

 

Say hello to my little pen

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020