Thursday, July 3, 2014

I love westerns









 
I NEVER AGAIN WANT TO HEAR YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR LIFE!

 

The kitchen walls were swirling with cockroaches because mental illness made my mother homeless in her mind. Her spirit was ripped up like a carpet by her Crack addicted son who pawned some of our belongings to feed his demons passed on by his father who, among other abuses, tried to drown me in my bathwater. Meanwhile back at the dorm ranch of NYU, I wondered how to work on a homework assignment to create a tour book to draw vacationers to The South Bronx of slumlord millionaires. 

 

I NEVER AGAIN WANT TO HEAR YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR LIFE!

 

Go take a selfie on your Vida Dolce. And don’t forget to…

 

Unfriend the dead and the dying

 

Danny Likes This.

 

July, 3, 2014

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020