Thursday, July 31, 2014

1 in 1 million is Teleeclectic. Are you 1?





So my childhood wish to live life like a science fiction novel will come true if I do my homework on drawing tourists to The South Bronx of America?

 

And again I get to be the captain of The USS Escapism? I also get to pay rent by sailing a story like it caught the spirit of Mark Twain? Well then beam me up to The Love Blog!

 

Bring on the brains and beauty of Wonder Women! I got me a very long list of muses!

 

Hello, ladies. My name is Vagabond. James Vagabond. I’m a hobo secret agent.

 

Thank you for welcoming me home, sweet home to The City of Angels.

 

Hollywood, where Fantasy is mistress and Reality is nagging wife.

 

I’m cheating on both to do my homework.

 

I’m a bad boy aiming to do some good.

 

It’s time to light up the fuse-----

 

Mission: Impossible Style!

 

I’m so happy to be crazy.

 

Again.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020