Thursday, July 31, 2014

Avoid Wile Coyote Super Genius Sickness Or Esle Get Blown Up!


I have three goddaughters. Ever since they were babies, I’ve been wiring their minds as if they were artificial intelligence, which, when you think about it, they actually are.

 

At the age of five on a PC, I taught fractions to Dana (named after an FBI agent in the X-files) I taught them to express themselves with words, art and the art of self-defense.

 

Their faces light up like stars on a Christmas tree when they see me in the holidays.

 

They’re my angels and Heaven on Earth. And I have a godson named Sebastian.

 

Their love is very protective of me.

 

Now they have to know real me.

 

I’m Tele-eclectic.

 

I protect them.

 

Last warning…

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020