Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Surfie Selfie







Twilight of The Gods Of Graffiti On Madison Avenue And Life After Television

 

Write what you know, advised my sixth grade English teacher who believed I would write a novel by the better aliens of my creativity in The South Bronx of America.

 

Years later, inner child returned after head injuries at the University of New York.

 

I write what I know on Word 98 from The City of Illegal Guns and Roses.

 

I write to draw our dreams from The City That Never Sleeps.

 

Behold a program writer. And imagination wrote with him.

 

I write what we know of life on Earth and see novel ideas.

 

Our lives will movie on and on at The Public Libraries.

 

The End of our books is “sound and fury signifying…”

 

…Oscar for best picture goes to…LOL

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020