Tuesday, February 18, 2014

 
I Wish I Never Seen The Sunshine sung by The Ronettes

 

You know what’s worse than NYPD Stop & Frisk?

 

 Try Vampire NYPD Stalk & Feast.

 

I’m a junior reporter who saw a vampire cop take a bite out of crime and then some.

 

I told my 6th grade English teacher and she was happy with Vampire Blue Angel.

 

 Danny, you have a wonderful imagination, she beamed with pride.

 

 One day, you’ll grow up to write The Great American Novel.

 

Write what you know, she smiled as she patted my head.

 

I pleaded with her to believe there’s an undead cop doing away with due process in the city of guns and roses! I hate cop killers but they have human rights!  She warned me she’d call the school nurse and my hot-blooded Puerto Rican foster parents.

 

Stay in control of your imagination, she scolded sharply with bared teeth

 

I imagine my teacher is dating a vampire cop.

 

How To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks

 

By Danny Aponte of P.S 161

 

Copyrighted by me in 2014!

 

So why is China LOL?

 



 

Literally, this sucks? Yeah, go have fun with puns. But I’ll stake my rep on my school report being true to life. Oh well. That’s that. Love sucks wonderfully I guess.

 

I wonder what’s being served in the lunchroom?

 

I am so very hungry like a wolf on the prowl.

 

Feel like eating Puerto Rican.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020