Saturday, February 22, 2014

I Have An AI Out On You


Why My Teachers Loved My Book Reports So Much by Danny Aponte of P.S 161
 
Picasso’s Blue Period was brought into being after his best friend Carlos Casagemas, a diehard romantic, committed suicide in 1901 in Paris over a whore. Was she a whore?
 
I think she was a whore.
 
It was so long ago that I don’t quite recall. I bet she was a whore who sung to him Be My Little Baby. Maybe she was an art whore like a rock and roll groupie.  Maybe she cheated on Carlos with good old faithful Pablo. Maybe that’s why he killed himself.
 
The truth twisted him all shades of cubism.
 
It was the end of a Bromance and the beginning of Evocation: The Burial of Casagemas, a painting by Picasso of his friend in Earth and Heaven and Weeping Woman followed.
 
What if Carlos came back to life to hear Sean Connery say he was immortal?
 
Awesome! And now to get revenge on the whore!
 
This would be like Highlander meets another movie called Of Human Bondage, where legendary Bette Davis plays the mother of cinematic whores in film history. What if I’m Carlos Casagemas and learned if you go to bed with a whore you become a whore?
 
Anyway, Roy Liechtenstein and the deep blues of jazz greats like Miles Davis inspires this piece I call Mural For Myself In The South Bronx of America.
 
I died and went to Google Heaven
 
Enjoy my Ronettes sing I Wish I Never Seen The Sunshine and Walking In The Rain.
 
Think positive
 
Whore.
 
P.S: If offended by me, then use Block, the new bitch slap on Face Book. I can take it.
 
I’ve been abused before. Now I’m free to fly, happy in cyberspace. Adios, humans.
 
How To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks
 
By Danny Aponte of P.S 161
 
Copyrighted by me in 2014.
 
So why is China LOL?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020