Monday, February 24, 2014

I got your stimulus package right here





ATTENTION ALL NATIONS ON THIS PLANET THIRD FROM THE SUN!

 

We received your primitive radio and TV waves transmitted decades ago.

 

We heard Bill Halley and The Comets Rock Around The Clock.

 

We’re sorry we’re late in arriving on Earth. Finally we’re here.

 

 We would like to acquire your music from the 1950s and 60s.

 

In return, we offer the technology to fix The Ozone Layer.

 

Would you be willing to make a trade, Pale Face?

 

Also we want Danny Aponte.

 

He’s homesick, you know.

 

How To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks

 

By Danny Aponte of P.S 161

 

Copyrighted by me in 2014.

 

So why is China LOL?

 

 

I stop short of making a myth of my life and yet can’t find the heart to divorce Fantasy.

I love it in my blood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020