Saturday, January 11, 2014

This humor is so fowl

 
His Panic by Danny Aponte of Public School 161 in The South Bronx of America

 


 

Once upon a time, some kids thought Mr. Spock was Latino because he spoke Spanish on Telemundo. Then I discovered that a Jewish Canadian actor played the pointy-eared science officer in The City of Angels. My logic finally unraveled when I found out there were no Jedi Puerto Ricans in The Phantom Menace. SAP took us for saps!!!

 

I was taken by ambulance to the psyche ward where other souls were media possessed

 

Hollywood and a steady diet of TV frozen dinner foods caused a mental meltdown

 

A grim looking doctor asked me who was my health care provider to pay his bill.

 

I have none, my inner child replied red-faced with burning shame.

 

He suggested I take a dose of good humor as medicine

 

I owe that quack my sanity. I get the joke now.

 

Tha-tha-that’s all folks!

 


Our House In The Middle Of The Street sung by Madness


 
http://hispanicbydannyaponteofpublicschool161inthesouthbronxofamerica.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020