Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Red Lighting Crazy Ideas Is The Sane Thing



Persecuted Pilgrims traveled an ancient book across mysterious oceans and from there on it surfed on a tsunami of math unto outer space.

 

God bless everyone on the good green Earth, said an Apollo astronaut.


If Abraham Lincoln were alive, he would point to that moment in history as the better angels of our nature. Sometimes, you need an alien to tell you what it means to be human.

 

I’m not so much an American as I am a guest who looks upon the nation as the next best thing to the USS Enterprise. Your ancestors were mighty kind to me in what is now called The Old West. I aim to return the favor to you, their descendants.

 

Requesting permission to beam aboard, Mr. President.

 

Don’t worry. I won’t overstay my welcome.

 

As Benjamin Franklin said before he threw me out, guest like fish stink after a few days. I would’ve preserved freshness had I reveal genius to him which I later did. You wouldn’t believe how shocked he was when he saw what I could do.

 

It was almost as if he been hit by a bolt of lightning.

 

He was.

 


 

How To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks by Daniel Angel Aponte

 

Art & Art Direction & Text Copyrighted 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020