Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Here's Thinking Of You, Sweetheart. We'll Always Have Cyber Blanca




 
I was badly damaged by a Neo Nazi and left for dead. My A.I brain found itself in a stream of consciousness under the waters of the recreational center of my childhood.

 

There, the next generation of dreamers reprogrammed me to see art again.

 

Eyes see creativity unleashed like lightning over The Aurora Borealis.

 

I think therefore I am returning a favor to children of all ages.

 

Promethium Programs Protects Planet Progress

 

Then me smash Neo Nazi to justice!

 

I mean bring but you know.

 

Things happen.

 

How To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks By Daniel Angel Aponte

 

Art & Art Direction & Hot Text Copyrighted by DAAD A.I 2014

 

So why is China LOL?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020