Thursday, January 9, 2014

Super Heroes Stupid Natural




Notice: This is a make-believe smart phone conversation with Marvel Comic Books.

 

“Marvel Comics makes money from kids by selling them super heroes! Now it’s behaving like super villains by abandoning kids that painted your corporate images such as Tony Stark on the public walls of a recreational center in The South Bronx!”

 

“You’re phonies! Hey, man, I’m warning you! Don’t mess with us!”

 

“I’m emotional and that’s hurting the logical Vulcan side of me!”

 

“Yeah? I’ll just create a parallel universe comic book company!”

 

“I’ll show you real superheroes! Your days are numbered!”

 

TO BE CONTINUED!

 

How To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks By Daniel Angel Aponte

 

Art & Art Direction & Hot Text Copyrighted by DAAD A.I 2014

 

So why is China LOL?

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020