Saturday, January 25, 2014

A.I creates tour book to draw tourists into The South Bronx, Japanese Anime Style






 
It was screamed into my face that life isn’t The Bourne Identity or Mission: Impossible.

 

Real is being tortured by an enemy agent who has killed for the evil pleasure of being evil. “I can end your pain quick,” she purrs with rabies, “Tell me what I want to know”.

 

She comes closer for me to whisper in her ear. I spit out blood and smile. “All I have for you is weapons grade orgasms,” I said to buy more time for my team to find me. She plunges a stun gun into my side to let me know how happy my offer has made her.

 

“You can take it in the ass but you can’t take a joke,” I yelled with eyes rolled up to the back of me poor battered head. EXPLOSION! EXPLOSION! EXPLOSION!

 

THE FOOR CAVES IN LIKE ALL HELL HAS BROKEN LOOSE!

 

Lightning flashes and deafening thunder from Judgment Day Noisemakers make me feel sorry for the better angel of my nature who was like Tom Hanks in Big and who later played a schoolteacher turned solder in Saving Private Ryan.

 

The sadistic enemy agent looks up into the barrels of many guns as lasers red dots her face and body. My team further secures the area by handing me a gun.

 

BANG!

 

“Was it good for you too, darling” I said as she dropped dead with a crazy smirk. 

 

Wait! I should have her brought in for questioning!

 

Yeah. Killing her is way too easy.

 

But what if she escapes with the aid of the moles in The Agency? That’s it! I’ll use her to flush out the traitors! And…oh no! It’s beginning again! I’m scared!

 

My mother is calling me to wash up and have dinner.

 

I wonder if other ten age olds suffer like me.

 

Of course they do.

 

Silly rabbit.

 

How To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks by Danny Aponte of P.S 161

 

Art & Art Direction & Hot Text Copyrighted by me in 2014

 

So why is China LOL?

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020