Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Great American Novel is a selfie and a soundbyte and the end





I was always here, no end, no beginning unlike the train lumbering across snow and more snow in communist Russia. The winter brightness was contemptuous of hope. Bleakness became warm coats for those I saw huddled in old wooden seats. The next stop is the paradise of The Perfect Democracy where all are made equal.

Sleep without dreams and nightmares.

I walked silently on unsteady train of iron that creaked disrepair. 

My heart jumped when I saw the back of a female who looked out the window of the last car. She turned around into my arms with a sigh of relief. I found her again.

I lost her again when my eyes opened.

What strange visions I’ve been having these nights in The South Bronx of America.

In real time, I saw a tour bus with the name Omega Express parked opposite the funeral parlor. It seems I’ve fallen into the realm of The Lord of The Underworld.

The roar of an airplane among the stars stopped me from making Greek myth out of the mess of life: ashes of bodies and buildings that drifted miles away from Manhattan to settle over this poor town, a homeless shelter for the dreams of children. I do not work for your governments. I do not allow anyone to use me as a weapon for liars

Kin to a mild-mannered reporter, I have an obligation to report the unreported.

I tried to go back to bed and dream of The Red Scare that launched the first man into the heavens in the decade of numerous UFO sightings and the birth of NASA.

I tried to go back to sleep on dreams untold and save her in time.

All I can do is have future historians read this specter of words.

Warning to future generations.

Absence of love is unbearable terror and the true meaning of horror. 

Have a nice day to The Man in Black singing The Ring Of Fire

Mural For Future Dreams And Other Planes Of Existence In The Universe of Inner Space

D. Angel Aponte died in The South Bronx Of America and went to Google Heaven

Made contact on Face Book with the better aliens of our earthling imaginations

“I’m in the world but not of the world,”

JD Salinger, writer of Catcher In The Rye






Got God Particle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020