Friday, April 24, 2015

I'm a hero who's only good on paper. Sorry I'm not white enough to be Captain America in The South Bronx, NYPD





 is it the red wire I cut or is it the green wire?


Hello? I need help here or we go boom. We only have seconds…

Flashback to last Friday…

Nuclear Armageddon on Earth Day and you want me to stop it or else no one is going to publish my memoirs on my life as a cyber thief?

That’s blackmail. That’s against the law. 

You’re acting like criminals like me.

It’s always something wrong.

Stupid world.

I’ll save it only if Luc Besson directs the movie based on my life as a heartbreaker

Yeah. I know. It’s blackmail.

Give me what I want and nobody gets hurt

Jane!!! Stop This Crazy Media Thing by Danny Aponte of Public School 161

An essay on Freedom of Speech to sing songs like a canary in a coalmine

Copyrighted in The South Bronx of Legal Graffiti from Here To Eternity

LLAP



Poetfolio Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020