Friday, February 20, 2015

Love lasts longer if you take a picture




 Once upon a time, I carried Anne Frank in my arms in the valley of shadows of burnt-out buildings and bullies in the echoes of I have a dream. I was a sixth grade mild-mannered reporter with a tape recorder, a birthday present to me and to interviewed people with smiles gone beyond borders of faces when the boy I was said,” For CBS News, I’m Danny Aponte reporting from The South Bronx” I was a real terror made so by Bob Simon, Mike Wallace and I don’t have 60 minutes to name names in The Blame Game.

Thank you all, Arch Angels Of Journalism.


Jane! Stop This Crazy Media Thing by Danny Aponte of Public School 161
An essay on Freedom of Speech to sing songs like a canary in a coalmine
Copyrighted in The South Bronx of Graffiti from Here To Eternity!!!
http://teleeclectic.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020