Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Google, I don't have sexually graphic images on my blogs. I don't believe in that.


In my childhood in The South Bronx, I was introduced to Greek mythology by my 6th grade English teacher, Ms Raesade, who was proud of me for achieving an 11th grade reading level and believed I would write The Next Great American Novel.

I read about Eros, the son of Venus, goddess of love. I saw Botticelli’s majestic painting called The Birth Of Venus and my mouth dropped.

She looked like my teacher, she of the Mona Lisa smile of the mystery of life!

Most of my teachers have been women worthy of being called The Amazons. 

They were drawn from Heaven to summon the better angel of my nature.

So I decided to become the next James Bond at the age of 7.

Ladies, I’m on your Majesty’s Secret Service.

LOL


Jane! Stop This Crazy Media Thing by Danny Aponte of Public School 161
An essay on Freedom of Speech to sing songs like a canary in a coalmine
Copyrighted in The South Bronx of Graffiti from Here To Eternity!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020