Monday, February 23, 2015

Blink and you here

 This is my Valentine card for my art teacher, Rosemary Lewandowski-Lois, who was discriminated for being a talented woman on Madison Avenue in the 1950s and 60s.

She is a No Nonsense American Woman just like the slogan she came up for pantyhose.

She knew I had a hard life in The South Bronx and wouldn’t give up on me.

She was my Jedi Master who taught me all the ways of The Creative Force.

I’m not great at saying I love you to anyone. Action is what I prefer.

Say hello to my little pen.

LOL


Jane! Stop This Crazy Media Thing by Danny Aponte of Public School 161
An essay on Freedom of Speech to sing songs like a canary in a coalmine
Copyrighted in The South Bronx of Graffiti from Here To Eternity!!!



http://janestopthiscrazymediathing.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020