Saturday, April 19, 2014

REWARD!!!!


Please hear me out. I’m desperate for your need for justice.
 
I need help to fulfill a dream for colored children of all ages around Planet Earth.
 
I’m going to round up Americans and bring them to police line-ups.
 
Who am I?
 
I was a US Marshall who was whipped, water boarded and interrogated by bullies.
 
This all happened when I was a kid in Public School 161 in The South Bronx.
 
The worse was to come at New York University where I was ethnic-profiled
 
Now I’m going to frame Americans in a courthouse like they framed me.
 
There must be disavowed IMF agents that I can recruit for this mission impossible.
 
If you want to clear your names, get on the saddle and ride with me.
 
This rogue operation is called Homework.
 
And it’s long overdue
 
 
To Sleep, Perchance To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks
 
By Danny Aponte of Public School 161
 
The South Bronx, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020