Saturday, April 12, 2014

Mister Brain is not here. Can I take a message?


Good is a fantasy soon to fade away on the eve of The Blood Moon.

 

Evil is for real.

 

You think you can stop me, Dan X Machina? I predicted your defeat.

 

Let me pull you down from your heavenly cyber castle to hard Earth.

 

Let me help you grow up, toy boy. Let’s make you flesh and blood.

 

Like the humans say, life’s a bitch slap. And then you’re deleted.

 

I do enjoy a program that comes together to make you fall apart.

 

And the Oscar goes to… you lose. Earth is now next. Ciao.

 

How To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks

 

By Danny Aponte of Public School 161

 

The South Bronx, USA

 

Copyrighted 2014

 




 

See y’all bad guys burn in Japanese Anime Hell.

 

Danny is not here. Can I take a message?

 

LOL

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020