Friday, April 25, 2014

Gotcha!






Howdy, boys and girls. Stop and figure this here warrant for y’all arrested development.

 

Now what powerful freedom has invested in me authority to render Poetic Justice?

 

Who am I?

 

I was a US Marshall who was whipped, water boarded, interrogated and left for dead on the wasteland of vultures when I was a kid in Public School 161 in The South Bronx.

 

Worse agony was to arrive at New York University where I was ethnic-profiled

 

I aim to frame city of the world like I was framed in courts of media firefights.

 

I am a fast draw who knows the law:  NYPD has to assist this Man With No Ties To Terrorism in capturing America’s Most Wanted. That would include police officers.

 

There are 8 million stories in The Naked City.

 

You’re now one of them on police line-ups.

 

Smile for Selfie! Gotcha, partners!

 

This restless soul gets reward and a good day to y’all blue angels getting bluer as my gold star catches the light of high noon. There’s law and then there’s justice. Reckon it’s time to get back on the saddle and leave town before sundown.

 

Vaya con Dios, amigos and all you pretty ladies out there.

 

Hi ho Silver LOL away!

 

I so dearly love when true life Mission: Impossible comes together perfectly.

 

FYI: This disavowed operation was called Homework.

 

It was long overdue

 

To Sleep, Perchance To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks By Danny Aponte of P.S 161: Comic Book Cyber Journal Of The Better Angels Of Our Nature

 




 

Hope y’all get sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020