Thursday, December 5, 2013

World War Zombie is another way of saying it's Black Friday


This is continuing my homework assignment to create a tour book to draw people to our little town. My journal highlights our sights to see for tourists. For example, I saw a truck driver, a house mechanic and their boss pitching ideas for movies. This is a scene that reads like The Next Great American Novel or Tweet! Like Jedi, I foresee The New York Times Book Review calling me the Ritchie Rich of The South Bronx of America!  Make that the next Steve Jobs creating jobs!!! Wait! You smell that? What could it be?

 

It’s the sweet scent of $ucce$$! Go green with envy.

 

Revenge is living well on Planet Earth.

 

I have to pay the rent with a gift.

 

Don’t be late on yours.

 





 

Everything Copyrighted by Daniel Angel Aponte

 

Did I just hear China laugh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020