Saturday, December 14, 2013


 

There was loud knocking in my door. I ninja up to the peephole and saw the gold badges of the NYPD. I went back to my bedroom and hid Dexter under my pillow.

 

It has been a red-letter day.

 

 Firemen turned off a boiler fire in my building that left our apartment in subzero weather and an ambulance whisked away a tenant who had a problem with walking a straight line.

 

His drinking finally caught up with him. Poor alcoholic. I’m glad I don’t drink.

 

I confessed to the cops I had been watching a TV series about a serial killer. What can I say? I’m hooked on it. I’m breaking bad in The South Bronx for more Breaking Bad.

 

 If anyone in the media fails to see my point, I’ll jab my pen into its all seeing eye.

 

Period.

.

Pleased to meet you!  Hope you guessed my name.

 

(I’m the new Dexter. Don’t tell NYPD, okay?)

 

Now lol maniacally…

 





http://ittakesacyberthief.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020