Thursday, October 11, 2018

Totem Recall



 To whom it may concern a thousand years in the future, I hope you and your family called humanity are alive on a planet free from evil. If not, please let me know.

I could use a good laugh.


                                             I Lost My Marbles Comic Books 

                                                               Presents

                                 Baked Alaska: The Lighter Side Of Solar Flares

                                                           Produced By

                                      Hobo With A Library Card: The Movie

        Written & Directed By A Brain Damaged Puerto Rican From The South Bronx
                                 Who Dreams Of Getting Revenge By Living Well

                                                   “And The Oscar goes to…”











No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020