Monday, December 1, 2014

Bootlegged Love!!!!




Danny Whispers is my name. I was the biggest rock star of all time in a parallel universe.

 

Every song I wrote turned to gold. Even my burps turned to platinum.

 

I mysteriously vanished to appear on your Earth where I’m nobody.

 

I enjoyed not being bothered by people and the ever-present paparazzi.  Then I started writing songs about being nobody. Thanks to Face Book, I’m going home to stardom in cyberspace with my CD LOVE WHISPERS loud.

 

I’m offering free songs. Please download my single called Hobo With A Library Card

 

For the dancers of the night, they will love Life Movies On In The City Of Angels

 

It will set you and the planet on fire stopping short at Global Warming.

 

By the way, Bruno Mars is my shadow in my universe

 

And The Rolling Stones are my stepping out shoes.

 

Need a new pair.

 

XOXOLOL

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020