Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Tis The Season To Oil The Machine With The Blood Of Fallen Super Heroes



Is it possible to do a homework assignment on drawing tourists to The South Bronx?

 

Is it possible to make true a wish to live life like a Great American Comic Book?

 

The plug of Higher Education was pulled. I died and went to Google Heaven.

 

I’m a restless spirit in Cyber Space gathering information for a court date.

 

I remember how all this happened thanks to Win98.

 

I worked ideas in the computer lab. I had head injuries inflicted by a Neo Nazi at NYU.

 

I’ve been abused by cops at The Sixth Precinct that was thick with The Dark Side of The Police Force. I’ve had my work for We, The People stolen by a politician to glorify his ego in The South Bronx.  I’m now a Cyber Cowboy drawing everyone to police line-ups.

 

This is Judgment Day Dress Rehearsal with no religion up my sleeves…

 

I did the math and it works in mysterious ways. This is Poetic Justice

 

This is homework better late than never.

 

This is High Noon 2014.

 

Gotcha.

 



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020