Saturday, October 11, 2014

This program writes dreams into reality


My teacher helped write my program with her genius. She was so generous.

 

SHE DESERVED EQUAL PAY AND THEN SOME!!!

 

I’m coming for you, Micro Soft

 





 

In junior high school, I wrote my first term paper. It was on The Underground Railroad.

 

In the course of research, I was sickened by slavery like Ebola has sickened Africa.

 

Due to poor Time Management skills, I delivered a one-dimensional paper on history to my English teacher at I.S 151. It lacked depth charges of independent thoughts

 

Later on, a black girl, who enjoyed my sense of humor, shielded me against a fellow student who had a sexual interest in her. 

 

He had pushed me hard against a wall between classrooms as his gang stood with the eyes of a lynching mob. In The South Bronx of America, I was bleeding words over humiliation by inhumanity.

 

I brooded over betrayal.

 

I hated hypocrisy.

 

I found myself staring at a window in the projects until the bully showed.

 

He was spooked by the look in my eyes. It’s just you and me now.

 

It’s Judgment Day Dress Rehearsal.

 

He never came down to fight.

 

Truth and Justice is not just for the comic books.

 

Like the kids say, keep it real.

 

WE, The People…

 





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020