Monday, February 11, 2019

Heart Heat


 Washington D.C

“You wasted tax payers’ money on this abomination the press calls BLACK HONKY IN TECHNICOLOR or BHIT!!! Science has violated the laws of God and Man! This senate hearing will bring down punishment, mark my words,” shouted an African American Republican senator next to a democrat dressed in all white sans hoodie.

Flashback

In the Bicentennial of 1976, scientists celebrated when they successfully manipulated DNA to create a man who was half black and half white.

He was designed to bring Americans together and move them forward to a future free from evil. SOMETHING WENT WRONG LIKE ALWAYS and now begins movie.

Religious groups protested and some picked up guns to retroactively abort what they considered to be The Antichrist.

The God fearing mob tried to find the laboratory where BHIT was created but it was hidden miles beneath the burnt out buildings of my town called The South Bronx.

I was a 9-year school reporter who was ordered by my editor to stop investigating the disappearances of hobos from our school playground ever since a factory called Soylent Green opened up in our neighborhood.

“I’m telling ya, there’s a connection between missing hoboes and Soylent Green. I’m on to something big, chief, “I shouted in the newsroom.

I was ordered to take vacation or get fired.

I took to the bottle.

I drank so much milk it was coming out of my nose and ears.

Then I got a tip over my toy phone.

“Listen to me carefully. You have to copyright your stories or risk heartbreak,” said a voice that sounded familiar. Who’s this? How did you get this unlisted number?

“I’m you in the year 2019,” the voice said as a female voice shouted in the background for him to get a job at Trader Joe’s or APPLY FOR AMAZON IN QUEENS!!! 

Mom? You’re still living with mom?


Okay. I want to die now


TO BE CONTINUED


Oh. Before I forget.


COPYRIGHTED 2019 BY DAAD / Daniel Angel Aponte Dreamer

BLACK HONKY IN TECHNICOLOR COPYRIGHTED 1976 To FOREVER
Washington D.C





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020