Thursday, January 25, 2018



 Saint Mary’s Park in The South Bronx was once upon a time the estate of The Founding Father who came up with the three little words We, The People.

 I believe you will write The Great American Novel, said my 6th grade English teacher.

Just write what you know.

I know of playing in abandoned cars and burnt buildings

and crawling inside a television set without a tube.

I know of climbing a mountain in my cowboy hat and silver six shooters.

I know the mysterious beauty of the country

I know songs. I know…

Almost Heaven

West Virginia

Blue Ridge Mountains

Shenandoah Rivers

Life is old here

Older than the trees

Younger than the mountains

Blowing like a breeze

Country Roads

Take me home

To the place I belong

West Virginia

Mountain Momma

Take me home

Country Roads  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020