Saturday, January 10, 2015

Super Love

If there were no bullets to crucify cartoonists in a Christian country called France, the murderers might have used lead pencils to nail artists for pointing out the terrorists’ version of Allah does not allow anyone to use their heads to question ignorance in the 21 Century that is being dragged into The Dark Age.

Islam, for some, now means peace cursing itself yesterday forever around the world.

God is greatly grieving, I imagine

As I imagine my Freedom of Expression under Pride In The Name Of Love by U2

I had a dream in The City Of Lights That Never Sleeps.

And it was good.


Artwork & text by Daniel Angel Aponte 2015

I got tired of Waiting For Super Man at The Public Library.

Time to fly ideas on higher education


Book them, Dano.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020