Thursday, November 13, 2014

Milking Comedy


Dear beautiful female Face Book Friends,

 

I hope to enhance your natural wisdom and talent with a synopsis of my new book on The Old West. (Please note there are few Hispanics writing books on American History. This is my attempt on increasing roster in the 21-Century. Wish me luck and hard work.)

 

I have written a story about a young Abe Lincoln who encourages a farm girl to liberate her American beauty by losing weight in the name of National Security. On behalf of We, The People, she becomes Low Fat Cowgirl and rides into sunset on a white horse.

 

After gender discrimination, she finally saves the country from traitors in league with European bad guys but has her heart broken to bits when Abe marries another woman.

 

I would like my story to be a big hit on The Reading Rainbow, a show on PBS that allows children to rate books. For that reason, I toned down the story from ‘Fifty Shades of Presidential Gray’. After all, I do have a conscience easily optioned by Hollywood

 

Sincerely yours, Daniel ‘Webster’ Aponte

 


 


 


 


 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020