Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I dream dreams like diamonds falling like tears






Last night, I dreamt nudity in a crowded airport of selfies and security cameras on walls.
 
I haven’t seen you for a while, said clerk of strawberry blond hair and Mona Lisa smile.
 
I couldn’t chitchat with a lovely girl who looked song familiar like Crimson & Clover.
 
I had to make flight into outer space naked or I couldn’t board Fantasy Island plane.
 
With so many clothed people chasing after me, I ran like a panicky pony.
 
I woke up gasping for air in The South Bronx nearby The Bronx Zoo
 
I went back to sleep to find and fly Freedom from N.Y nightmares.
 
Like a hungry babe left in the woods, I thirst for a new reality.
 
What did I eat last night, Mr. Sigmund Freud?
 
I saw War Horse.
 
LOL
 
 
I finish writing this in the morning song background of Knocking On Heaven’s Door
Daniel Angel Aponte departed 1993 from head injuries. Dream Murals For The South Bronx Of America http://kissmybigfatad.blogspot.com
 
DAAD 2014 Copyrighted as if that going to stop theft of dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020