Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dream Love Into Reality


Last night, I dreamt nudity in a crowded airport of selfies and security cameras on walls.

 

I haven’t seen you for a while, said clerk of strawberry blond hair and Mona Lisa smile.

 

I couldn’t chitchat with a lovely girl who looked song familiar like Crimson & Clover.

 

I had to make flight into outer space naked or I couldn’t board Fantasy Island plane.

 

With so many clothed people chasing after me, I ran like a panicky pony.

 

I woke up gasping for air in The South Bronx nearby The Bronx Zoo

 

I went back to sleep to find and fly Freedom from N.Y nightmares.

 

Like a hungry babe left in the woods, I thirst for a new reality.

 

What did I eat last night, Mr. Sigmund Freud?

 

I saw War Horse.

 

LOL

 



 

I finish writing this in the morning song background of Knocking On Heaven’s Door

Daniel Angel Aponte departed 1993 from head injuries. Dream Murals For The South Bronx Of America http://kissmybigfatad.blogspot.com

 

DAAD 2014 Copyrighted as if that going to stop theft of dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Fears In 2020